CSIR UGC NET December 2017 Advertisement No.10-2(5)/2017(ii) - E.U.II Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Human Resource Develo
CSIR UGC NET December 2017
Advertisement No.10-2(5)/2017(ii) – E.U.II
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit will hold Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility For Lectureship (NET) December, 2017 tentatively on Sunday the 17th December 2017.
CSIR-UGC NET December 2017
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship (NET)
(1) Chemical Sciences, (2) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, (3) Life Sciences, (4) Mathematical Sciences, (5) Physical Sciences
(a) For JRF (NET) – Maximum 28 years as on 01-07-2017 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non creamy layer)/ Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female applicants).
(b) For LS (NET) – No upper age limit
(1) M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates and 50% for SC/ST, physically and Visually Handicapped candidates.
(2) Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of application form, are also eligible to apply in required subject under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award of fellowship.
(3) Such candidates will have to submit the attestation format (Given at the reverse of the application form) duly certified by the Head of Institute/Dean/Head of Department from where the candidate is appearing or has appeared.
(4) B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for general and OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, physically and visually handicapped candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years.
(5) The eligibility for lectureship of NET qualified candidates will be subject to fulfilling the criteria laid down by UGC. PhD degree holders who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991, with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for Lectureship only.
Exam Date -> The single paper MCQ based test will be held tentatively on 17/12/2017 (Sunday). The examination will be held in two sessions; morning 9.00 AM to 12.00 noon and afternoon 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM.
Exam Centres: Bangalore, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Guntur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jorhat, Karaikudi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Pilani, Pune, Raipur, Roorkee, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur and Varanasi
Application Fee: ₹ 1000/- for General, ₹ 500/- for OBC (NCL), ₹ 250/- for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH) Candidates. The Candidates may deposit their fees through NEFT by giving particulars of the Indian Bank, as notified in the fee deposit challan (Prescribed format).
The Online Registration start from 23rd August 2017 and end on 23rd September 2017.
The hard copy of filled online application form, duly completed with requisite enclosure should be sent by Ordinary post to the Deputy Secretary (Exam), Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012 so as to reach Examination Unit CSIR on or before 30/09/2017 (For candidates applying from Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep, the application form must reach to the Deputy Secretary, Examination Unit, CSIR on or before 07/10/2017)
For more details :- http://csirhrdg.res.in/